Buffalo Dip at Maizie's Cafe

Sunday, April 24, 2011
Buffalo Dip!   Boomtastically Delicious!





Everything I have tried at Maizie's Cafe is super yummy, but my favorite item is the buffalo dip.  The first time my fiance and I went to Maizie's, the waitress tipped us off to the buffalo dip, telling us it had a cult following.  This is very understandable.  The dip is a hot, rich blend of buffalo goodness.   This dip is definitely one of my favorite things about Arizona, and the restaurant is the perfect (and only) place in which to enjoy it.

Maizie's Cafe also has a menu of tempting cocktails.  The signature blood orange cosmo is sweet and refreshing.  So is the Grapefruit Sunshine shown below.





We have gotten Matt's Pesto Manifesto Pizza everytime we go.  It is meaty and pesto-y. 








View Larger Map

1 comments:

  1. I love the buffalo dip too! You clearly have very good taste!

Post a Comment